From: rmassm...@embarqmail.com
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 3:18 PM
To: curtlud...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] New Ignition Switch Issue 95 E300D

Just to let you know I finally got the tumbler out, but accomplished it by
cutting the protective sleeve. I have gotten the tumbler to rotate outside of
the housing once our twice and found one broken piece of pot metal, but would
like to take it further apart to see what is really mucking the operation. I
will order a new key and tumbler set and sleeve, as the 190 steering lock that
I have, doesn’t have the transmission lock feature.

Regards,

Bob Massmann
1995 E300D 448,000 miles