From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Meade Dillon via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 17 October 2016 11:37
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Meade Dillon
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1994 S420 Sale Preparation

What's the adventure in that?

I like Clay's idea best, he drives Dan's "new" 126 down to Tampa, returns
with a different MB to sell in Seattle area.  Clay scouts & reports on
Dan's car, Dan scouts and reports on Clay's car, Dan pays for Clay's fuel +
some allowance for meals and lodging.

We could have a pool to see whether or not either car breaks down, and how
many miles / days from trip start to breakdown?  I would be willing to
wager $1 on each car that there are no breakdowns (dead batteries, blown
tires, and failed belts don't count).  Clay & Dan win and split the pool if
there are no breakdowns.