Bob,

If you ordered from the MB dealer and provided the VIN and proof of
ownership, the new tumbler should have the same pattern as the original
tumbler, so if your original (now dead) tumbler accepted the same key that
opened the doors and trunk, then you will not have to get the new tumbler
re-keyed to match.  If one key worked in ignition and doors/trunk before,
one key should still work if the MB dealer did their job correctly and the
new tumbler is "VIN-coded" to match the old.

Max
Charleston SC