Shouldn't be that hard to re-key, certainly the 123 tumblers are super easy...
-Curt

      From: Robert Massmann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Robert Massmann <rmassm...@embarqmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 11:14 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fw: New Ignition Switch Issue 95 E300D

Below is what I got back from the online order department. I can get key and
tumbler, but it will not match :(.

The tumbler that would fit your car is a TRP item which can only be purchased
and installed through your local Mercedes dealer. The one you ordered is one
that does not require a VIN and will not be cut to your car.

Bob Massmann