Can family or Clay pick you up at SEA at 10:30pm Friday or Saturday?
I can book you a nonstop on Southwest, two free checked bags, one overhead
carryon, one computer bag or purse under your seat, for $95 inclusive.

I don't know if dog or trak will get you that far on $100, maybe with senior
citizen discount?
Mitch.