> On October 18, 2016 at 11:37 AM Mountain Man via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> Mitch shows up as travel agent?  Whoda thunk?
> $$sounds excellent!!
> SEA is easy to get around on bus, ferry to KitsapCo.

I have a LOT of Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
If I figure they're worth 1.3 cents, a $124 ticket costs about $90 worth of
points and a $6 booking fee.

And tickets bought with points are refundable, I can cancel ten minutes before
the flight leaves and they'll put the points back in my Rapid Rewards account.
If you pay with money, they let you cancel but you don't get the money back,
have to spend it at Southwest within a year or it expires.

Mitch.