Voter fraud?  Nonsense, never happens, that's just a code word you extreme
right-wing haters use to justify your racists, homophobic, xenophobic laws
about voter ID requirements and immigration controls.  Laws?  We don't need no
stinking laws, you sexist, deplorable, irredeemable haters.  Can't you
understand, we're doing it for the children!    You don't want to pay your fair
share of taxes, do you?

/rant
--
Max Dillon