Yea, 2 of em got promoted today.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 18, 2016 at 3:38 PM
He got "fired" today which means he will move to some other part of the machine and probably get a bonus.

--FT

Curley McLain <mailto:126die...@gmail.com>
October 18, 2016 at 3:35 PM
I have not yet watched it but i'd guess this scott foval is the guy who organized the massive voter fraud in Iowa in 2008, and now has been promoted to the chief of fraud for the H (road to hell ) campaign. It seems that eventually the truth will come out.

http://whoradio.iheart.com/onair/n-a-42296/rigging-the-election-second-video-exposes-15214881/

The GS funded rent a mobs have been exposed as have some of the other systematized fraud sponsored by the (D) party.

Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 18, 2016 at 3:18 PM

I have a LOT of Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
If I figure they're worth 1.3 cents, a $124 ticket costs about $90 worth of
points and a $6 booking fee.

And tickets bought with points are refundable, I can cancel ten minutes before the flight leaves and they'll put the points back in my Rapid Rewards account. If you pay with money, they let you cancel but you don't get the money back,
have to spend it at Southwest within a year or it expires.

Mitch.

Mountain Man via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 18, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Mitch shows up as travel agent? Whoda thunk?
$$sounds excellent!!
SEA is easy to get around on bus, ferry to KitsapCo.
mao

Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 18, 2016 at 7:27 AM
Can family or Clay pick you up at SEA at 10:30pm Friday or Saturday?
I can book you a nonstop on Southwest, two free checked bags, one overhead
carryon, one computer bag or purse under your seat, for $95 inclusive.

I don't know if dog or trak will get you that far on $100, maybe with senior
citizen discount?
Mitch.