OK, lets try this again.  I didn't mean to hijack the 2.3 l thread.

I have not yet had time to watch this video, but i'd guess this scott foval is the guy who organized the massive voter fraud in Iowa in 2008, and now has been promoted to the chief of fraud for the H (road to hell ) campaign. It seems that eventually the truth will come out.

The GS funded rent a mobs have been exposed as have some of the other systematized fraud sponsored by the (D) party.

As of today, foval and another guy have been promoted to head up some other GS funded organization to promote fraud in the U.S.

The BO DOJ could not be contacted for comment. It seems they are all visiting Bahama tom (harkin) in the bahamas and are in money laundering, offshore money hiding, and voter fraud classes sponsored by bahama tom.