The "Butt Hurt Form 529's " were right by the door on your way in... did
you fail to pick up some?

Whaaaaaa wahhhhhhhhhaaaa it's Bush's fault... Does that still ring for you?
Really?

When I read this latest information, and see the video, I see direct
connections referenced to Geo Soros.... Is there anything evil this old
Nazi doesn't have his hand in?