From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
Strasfogel via Mercedes
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 6:26 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Andrew Strasfogel
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Voter Fraud Wuz: Re: 2.3 Liter 4 Cylinder?

You guys are sharp. Was the Apollo 13 moon landing faked too? Who shot JFK?

On Oct 18, 2016 11:55 PM, "Curley McLain via Mercedes" <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

they just commit more and more fraud until the desired outcome happens.  No
different than when they play solitaire.  They just keep cheating until
they win, then feel all smug and holier than thou.

clay via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>