Hah, I know that guy! His daughter Facetimed him this morning to make sure she was adding fluide to the PS pump correctly. Then the neighbor comes over while they were conversing and says, "Oh you gotta use power steering fluid for that" so she explained the Mercedes way...

There was another vid a coupla years ago, or maybe I saw it on some car show, about a teenage daughter who worked with her dad to do a restoration on an old Mustang if I recall, she learned all the techniques, welding, wrenching, etc. It was great.

--R