On 25/10/2016 1:34 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I can see that.

We have a Bawhston dictionary I got some years back after a visit with my
sister in law who lived in Peabody (pee-buh-dee).  It was a big help in
understanding people from the area.  I had a great customer in Woburn who went
to great lengths to educate me about the local vernacular and dialect.

I always got a kick out of “Wooster” for Worchester.  It’s like the whole
middle of the word just got skipped over.

Dan

So, how would a Bostonian pronounce Wooster, Ohio?

RB