Exactly!  I am moving and backing these cars with backup camera all the time
and I never use them, I always use the mirrors. Some of the stores have cars
crammed in tight with little room behind where they are backed in and I will
sometimes look at the camera to see how many inches are left before hitting the
car behind

Sent from my iPhone