Send the boy to pick it up.  he can ride da dog.

--R

On 11/5/16 8:26 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I’m sure it will, unless one of the “TLC” is really outrageous.

I’m trying to find a relatively cheap diesel in good general condition for the
oldest son, as the S420 is eating him alive on fuel.  The problem with this
arrangement is that I buy the car, get it in good condition, then he (maybe)
pays me for it.  Typically I would expect him to sell his existing vehicle and
give me the proceeds.  While this is a really nice example and would be perfect
for him, I’ve got to keep the cash out portion to a minimum because it hits me
directly.  If it was relatively close I could justify it, but add the time and
expense to get it here and I’m really upside down.

As a parent there’s a limit as to how far I’m sticking my neck out….those of
you with offspring can understand this….

Dan

On Nov 4, 2016, at 10:17 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes