Replaced a bunch of O-rings yesterday, everything I could get to without a
major undertaking.  Still leaked down to around 20"-25” Hg after 30-45 minutes.

I replaced the receiver dryer, charged the system with R134a and used the
Cliplight sealer that saved the 500 evaporator.  24 hours later it’s still
making ice cubes. I’ll continue to watch it to see if it leaks down, but
previously it would be dead by now so I guess I had a leak somewhere and the
compressor shaft seal is intact.

I went back and looked in my purchase inspection notes and saw that the PO said
it would leak down every season, not completely but enough that it would need a
can of refrigerant to make it cold again, so maybe it’s the leak that he was
experiencing and it just got worse…

Dan