--FT wrote:
> I hope
> all this sh..tuff calms down soon and we can get back to more normal hate
> and antagonism.

Normal hate and antagonism... Like the faux black hate and antagonism?
 TARD needs to understand there is very little hate and antagonism.
Or I need to get to the population centers more often to see hate and
antagonism?  Hate and antagonism? is part of the TARD Industrial
Complex driving the Media Industrial Complex.  There simply ain't no
hate and antagonism.  Ask Kaleb and go to banned to read the official
okiebenz answer expressed there by Kaleb.  Oh wait, Kaleb is still in
ArkieLand.
mao