I don't think Harry is hispanic, he's a Carib

--FT

On 11/15/16 12:57 AM, archer75--- via Mercedes wrote:
There must be a Hispanic virus going around. Caught myself listening to Harry
Belafonte the other day.
Gerry
OK Don wrote:

I did that a couple of years ago - even bought the albums. I found them far
simpler and less interesting than I had remembered them being. Oh well,
decades of Beethoven will do that to you . . .

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 5:49 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <