This has been a long time coming! It can be difficult for a blind person to
hear a Prius while crossing a busy intersection.  My guide dog was trained to
detect a Prius, and demonstrated that Prius Prowess several times during our
2.5 week training period. The Prius sound choice should be put up for popular
vote.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR

Sent from my cell