Yeah, kinda weird but the listing was an entertaining read:

"Any attempt to weasel on price or utilize price blackmail will be ignored. (This is an increasingly prevalent practise: buyer shows up,'Oh, I SAID $2,000, but the ashtray is filthy! I'll give you $1,500 or I will destroy you with bad feedback." Fuggit it. ASk questions...come lookee...send someone by...BID WHATEVER YOU LIKE, do NOT expect to haggle or 'bargain' after the fact, buyers remorse, wife problems, job loss or muslim attack. Your bid...your car."

--R

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

who would take out a perfectly good 150k mile engine to install another unknown engine?

Wierd

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercedes-Benz-300-Series-300-SD-M-B-300-SD-recent-engine-1982-No-Reserve_W0QQitemZ4615195472QQcategoryZ6330QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem