How do you test the actual coil itself? I thought before I replaced the entire
compressor I would just see about swapping the hub. I found a 103 in the shop
that the pulley spun free on but the compressor was locked up. I pulled the
outer plate, and the first clip to remove the pulley part. The clutch itself is
held on with another clip that I think will be very difficult to try and get on
and off with the compressor in the car so I am hoping I can use my existing
coil. I pulled the plug on my compressor and tested ohms between the pin to the
coil and the compressor body and it tested 0 ohms, which I think means it's
shorted? If that is the case I will probably just replace the whole compressor
instead of trying to get the coil off while it's in the car. I know I have
replaced a coil before in a 210 but can't remember the details.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone