For "peace of mind", the sincere middle of the political road, with a jaundiced
view of politics and politician in general, is the best horse to ride IMO.
The middle-of-the-roaders basic political philosophy is:
"America is a nation of the people, by the politicians, and for whichever group
can get its interests taken care of."
Using that principle, what can you say about the current political situation?
Gerry

---