Hello List,

This question is directed to those who are lawyers or those who are familiar
with the law, especially in Texas.

To what extent is a storage owner liable for the safety of a vehicle parked
in an uncovered yard but the yard is secured (chain link fence and a gate
with a pass code required for exit and entry).

I have an Eagle bus (aka, Grey Hound bus) that I am storing at such a yard
and someone vandalized it by breaking and stealing a few outside pieces off
of the outside and possibly the inside as well. The biggest damage I can see
is in the front windshield which has been bashed in with a rock or something
similar.

I'd appreciate it if someone can answer this for me.

Thank you,

Omar.