Agents get a cut of the proceeds every month.  The longer you are with them,
the more they earn.  Buddy sold insurance and worked hard to keep folks on the
hook.  Purchaser had to have the policy for more than a year before there was a
payoff, but he got a check every month there after.  As an indy, he would swap
his clients out if they got mad at the insco, just to keep the cash rolling in.
   The annual refund I get from USAA is less than standard agent payout, but
then I can pay less each month for good coverage.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei

retired models-
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers