This is the pump I use for filling differentials. Makes filling them crazy
simple:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FJT0304/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Two fills and I'm done. The 300D took me all of maybe 10-15 minutes tops, not
including the time I left it to drain.

Dan

Sent from my iPad