My current pet peeve is drivers at the front of the line for a red light, who
start looking at their phone and miss the light turning green.  I lay on the
horn as long as it takes to get them moving.  I need to festoon (sp?) my car
with coexist and Bernie and "=" stickers, maybe I'll get a pass (Charleston
County is turning blue, Andrew will fit right in).
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC