Good for him. I'm glad someone gets something out of eBay these days, as it's
become so buyer-centric that as a seller it's tough to do well.

When I tried selling the S430 with a reserve there were a number of bidders who
would bid some stupid number, like $20k, just to expose the reserve, then they
would retract the bid.  I checked them out and several of the accounts were
used to do nothing but this, as they had tons of retractions.

I complained to eBay but they seemed indifferent about the whole thing.

Dan

Sent from my iPad