Ah yes, worst gang wars I ever witnessed, the Lords of the Farm & Fleet vs the
Fleet Farm Knights.  Onion covered it in full gory detail one summer when I was
I college.

My father was the drivers ed teacher at my high school, he taught us all that
during your first drive in snow each fall, spend some time losing traction on
purpose, by heavy braking and by turning too quickly, in order to refresh the
memory of how to drive in the snow.  Best done in an empty parking lot.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC