Only Curvette I've ever been interested in.  Route 66 man...

I was wild about them until I saw a picture of a 300SL. After a 300SL, who cares about a pedestrian curvette.

Mountain Man via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 1, 2016 at 6:27 PM

25-years ago driving to work an 4-eye Vette like this approached me in
rural DeKalb County north of Somonauk. Couple of years later I begged
a ride-along in a test drive after repair - like engine on rails. The
other mechanic in the shop whispered that the guy owned several
similar cars and was a well respected restorer - rural Somonauk, IL.
Nice BAT car - thanks. 4-eyes is my favorite.
mao