She was suitably unimpressed. She likes the smaller R129 chassis, and the
response that the M119 provides when you wail on it.

I have to defer to her choice somewhat, as the R129 with the later model wheels
and tires I have on it drives like it’s on rails.  I don’t like the harsh ride,
however, but she does.  I often considered trying to find a 400E or 500E for
her, but I was afraid it would cost me a fortune in upkeep and/or traffic
tickets in insurance premiums.

Whatever.