Thanks, Rick and Peter.

Just got done watching Bob’s videos on resealing.  Looks pretty straightforward
and not difficult at all.  I ordered a resealing kit with the shaft protector
on eBay for about $23 just now, so I’ll probably take this on next week.

Any reason why one couldn’t use compressor oil rather than mineral oil for
reassembly?

Also, I assume there are charts somewhere that will give the amount of oil to
fill the compressor with before reinstalling it?  I’ll do some Googling….

Dan