I am pretty sure the FleaBay folks want to get their pound of flesh, but may be
willing to let the fees sit on their books so it looks like they have really
great receivables.   The SL I sold to an idjit on fleabay was 30 days of my
seller fee being on their books.  Once it became clear he was not paying and
time had lapsed, I got a note that my fee was reversed.

clay