Dan wrote:

I like it because it shows speedo error:

https://www.tacomaworld.com/tirecalc?tires=195-70r14-205-65r15

Not bad.  The graphic of the tire and wheel is a nice touch too.

I built a spreadsheet years ago for transmission, speed, tire
calculations.  I added a tire size tab last year.  Similar to the
website, but with the spreadsheet I can look at 8 tires sizes at
once.

And I don't need to be on-line to use it, which may not be a
factor for some. *smiles*

Mine is called transmissionplusspeed_1.2.ods and is hosted at:
http://host-a.net/fmiser/

In addition to Tire Sizes, it has tabs for calculating
differential or transmission ratios, and another for seeing speed
and rpm at different gear ratios - with room for up to a 13 speed
transmission.

I can export a .xls file if anyone wants it and can't open the
Open Document format.