Them marsh skeeters we have around here drink that stuff for their evening cocktail. Then there is the noseeums that hurt like hell when they take a chunk out of you.

A few weeks back after the hurricane, when the crop got going pretty well, a coupla of them picked me up to take me off to eat me. While they're flying off with me, one says to the other, "Let's take him out to the island to eat him." The other one says, "NO! don't do that, them big uns'll take him away from us!"

--FT

On 12/5/16 7:23 PM, MG via Mercedes wrote:
I wonder about you. My first thought would be to say Wow what a great idea, come on over any time you feel like it.

Skeeters are a no problem thing. Ever heard of deep woods off? It's the ticks that you have to worry about.

Manfred

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 16:46:02 -0500
From: Floyd Thursby <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>

It's the skeeters I am concerned about, not the NWO.

When we bought the place our realtors were these two sisters, one was
newly married but the other one was really hot.  We're walking around
the property and she comes out with. "Wow if you lived here you could
walk around naked all the time."  And was cringing just thinking about
having someone of that mindset suggesting such a thing, given her
general appearance...

--FT

--FT
Winston Churchill:
“Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or
petty,
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the
enemy.”