-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Berryman
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 9:37 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hello from Santa Fe

On Feb 24, 2006, at 12:14 PM, Brian Chase wrote:

>  We got, if I recall, some 34.6 MPG over some hilly terrain,

        34.6mpg? You should have no problem selling it on e-bay with that
kind of fuel mileage. Are you sure you figgered that correctly?

        How far are you planning to go with the ripped boot? Mine lasted
several thousand miles. The CV-joint is shot but it still moves the
car at highway speeds.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am