Biggest issue is wattage.Need power to generate steam.Wife now has a big unit
that sits on the floor and feeds the iron via a hose.Do not recall brand off
hand but could look.
RB

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2016-12-17  3:01 AM  (GMT-06:00) To:
Mercedes_Discussion_List <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Curley McLain
<126die...@gmail.com> Subject: [MBZ] OT Clothes irons
Some time ago some of the more anal retentive here were discussing the
merits and  demerits of various irons i never heard of.  I don't recall
what was the brand or model that seemed to be the consensus for the best
or the best value.  SWMBO has been complaining so maybe I should look
for one of those.   What did y'all recommend?