Bumster spent millions of OUR money trying to keep BB from getting re-elected. THAT IS TAMPERING with an election (by a (J) party member). Worse, it is tampering in e foreign election, and still worse, it is tampering in the election of our only ally in the region.

Jon Agne via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 17, 2016 at 7:40 PM
Dimitri,

The fact is that Clinton did say the the Russian elections were dishonest and unfair AFTER the fact. Can you point me to any source which says the US or the State Dept did anything covertly to undermine the election in Russia. I’d be willing to read it.

As I mentioned earlier, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Jon

Dimitri via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 17, 2016 at 7:30 PM
Maybe the rooskies did it, maybe they didn't. I don't trust anything that the CIA or FBI puts forth. Bottom line, Hillary meddled in Putin's election and we all know that Putin is one dangerous badass motherf***er. When you mess with a dangerous badass motherf***er you get f***ed! This is not complicated.

Sent from my iPhone

Curley McLain <mailto:126die...@gmail.com>
December 17, 2016 at 7:17 PM
We have no evidence the rooskies did it, and certainly none that the rooskie goobers did it. Most of the hackers in the world use rooskie servers to cover their tracks.

Julian said that the information was not provided by any "state" meaning goobermnt.

My money is still on the young DNC kid that the CCF knocked off a few months ago. Now IF some "jounalist" could stop printing what comes out of bloggers in underwear, and tie the murder to the clintonistas, then THAT would be journalism. (but the CCF would likely knock off the journalist before anything was published. Those are very dangerous people.)

Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 17, 2016 at 6:38 PM
Curse those Russians for digging up the truth and causing it to become common
knowledge?
Once upon a time, when we had journalists who weren't in bed with politicians,
we called that sort of work Journalism.
Mitch.

Jon Agne via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 17, 2016 at 5:54 PM
NOTE: This is NOT a PARTISAN post.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/russia-hack-election-dnc.html?emc=edit_th_20161214&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=37044079 <http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/russia-hack-election-dnc.html?emc=edit_th_20161214&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=37044079>

I’ve read the NYT analysis of what happened and how it happened. This is a really good read, and I think it’s a fair and unbiased accounting. If there was bias, I went right by it, as I am more interested in preventing this from ever happening again to us as a Nation of free people. I am to calling for a “do-over” or any such nonsense. This is about being an American, and we need to start acting like it….whatever our political leanings.

Best,

Jon