‎Dan sez:

>‎This was especially important this >morning on the way to work as it was in
>>the low 70s at 6:00 am with a dew point >well above the ambient temperature,

Yeah, go ahead and gloat. -6f here right now...

>‎Using the you tube videos on >disassembly and reassembly it took me >about 45
>minutes to do the reseal.

The Internet and YouTube are amazing formats with which to exchange
information. "Back in the day" it was talking with friends (in person), or
magazines, books, and the library (dealer manuals). Glad it went well. It
inspires me to do the same, when it gets closer to spring.

>‎A couple hours and roughly $21.00 >worth of materials saved me the cost of a
>>new compressor ($250).

Plus the internals of a new compressor would likely be inferior to the one on
the car.

Rick
Who thinks some of us need to start making videos to inform others...