I have Winders 7 running in Parallels on my iMac to run some programs I use with my CNC machine. One of them I use to create designs. So I have this program running, then I come back to it the next day and it has been closed and I lose a bunch of formatting stuff with a design (the program is a bit wonky in that regard but is fine if I can leave it running and the design open). It looks like Winders is sorta randomly restarting or doing something that closes everything in between when I am at the computer, like overnight or something. is there any setting i can get at to tell it not to do that and to leave my install alone? This is the kind of stuff that just really pisses me off about computers, or maybe Winders or MSFT or something. Apple is somewhat annoying in that regard too but not as bad as just killing my apps and losing stuff.

--
--FT
Winston Churchill: