On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 20:21:00 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I know, that's why I said I wished I had 1/8".  At the very least it
> will limit the size of the junk they haul in. Curt

I know about the junk they haul in. I still have to remove the junk they
hauled into the heating system of our '89 Chevy van so we can have some
heat when we drive it. But one has to take the entire dash apart to get
to the heating ducts and I've been interrupted in the task several
times ...

Craig