Yes, the locals might feel chilly but it is about 0 F here right now so 70s
sound OK. My sister and brother in law are on Kauai right now. She was sending
me pictures she took from a helicopter yesterday.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2017-01-06  11:30 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Mercedes
Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Curley McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Randy, don't take that trip now!
It is all relative.  At 60 they wear fleece liined denim jackets.  I had
one.  It was WAY too hot above 0ºF

Hawaii has 11 of the world's 13 climates, so WHERE you are on an island
makes a HUGE difference!  They've already had more snow than normal.