You can't go on a trip by yourself? Well thats just weird...
-Curt

      From: rogerhga--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: "List, Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: roger...@comcast.net
 Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:48 AM
 Subject: [MBZ] fla Q

Manfred,
It's a no win situation for me. If I told my wife I wanted to drive 6 hours to
talk to guys about cars, she'd divorce me. If I told her I have to go alone
(she wouldn't come to hear car talk), shed divorce me. So, it's just a no win
situation. I know you guys will have fun. I'm just waiting to hear the
resolution to all the car problems of late posted on this list. Besides, I use
my Indie to fix my car problems. I stopped being a large scale DIYer years ago.
Have fun and best wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.