I promise I am not just replacing just to replace them... hahaha!  The
right side of the car is beginning to knock a bit and I pulled the wheel
off yesterday to verify that is what is making the noise.

The right side is a 2 piece and I noticed that I could not easily google
one that was.... Hence my question.  I would prefer new as a used axle may
fail anytime and I dont want to make a habit of this.  At least with new I
feel that I have a fighting chance.  I think Advance Auto has one with a
lifetime warranty on it.  Pretty good deal if you plan on driving a million
miles!

Kyle