Which ever ones you get make sure they are the later kind that have the bolt on CV joint on the differential end (canannular). That way you won't ever have to open the differential again to change the axle.

That "lifetime isn't all it's cracked up to be. If you ask them for a clarification you will find that it will be one replacement. At least that's what it was the last time I asked.

Manfred

Kyle Arola via Mercedes wrote:
Going to replace the axles on Bella, the 1985 Wagon.

I see the average price is right around $95-$130. Chinese parts.

MB part is over $500.

What to do?????

Kyle