      From: MG via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: trainpain2...@aol.com
 Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 9:23 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Best Axle Choice

Which ever ones you get make sure they are the later kind that
have the bolt on CV joint on the differential end (canannular).
That way you won't ever have to open the differential again to
change the axle.

That "lifetime isn't all it's cracked up to be. If you ask them
for a clarification you will find that it will be one
replacement. At least that's what it was the last time I asked.

Manfred