I got the same results as Mitch

On Tue,1/17/17 19:39, clay via Mercedes wrote:
OK, maybe I am not that special after all.  Good to know Mitch is as well verse
verbally.

clay

On Jan 16, 2017, at 9:59 PM, M. Mitchell Marmel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

*Remarkable!!Hello there Professor! You got the highest score this test can
possibly offer. It means you knew ALL (or at least 99.9%) of these unknown
and forgotten English words. You have an obsession with books and words
which goes perfectly with your imaginative and innovative personality.
There is a 95% chance you are an introvert. And you definitely have a gift
with words. *

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 10:48 PM, clay via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>