Snip >>>>> Unlike PE Trump, who is fronting for Putin and his leading
apologist, since Putin* clearly has the goods to blackmail him.*.>>>>

Really? .... "clearly has the goods to blackmail" comports a solid body of
presentable facts.

Would you be so kind as to make said body of fact visible, to this jury, in
the high court of public opinion?