I am not sure which is the scam.  I did email the CL ad that Dan posted and
it appeared to be a real person, but their Engrish sucked and they couldn't
type a real sentence.  They also said their wife had posted the car on Ebay
and that someone wanted to buy it and so they took the ad down.

I feel that it is a scam of some sort, but I just don't know what.  The
"husband" is saying the car is over by Pensacola, but either way, it is too
much money to invest in a car for me.  I am going to look for a sweet
little project for myself next year.

Kyle