Kaleb's reply was to Max.  He has a different problem.

Your problem is likely that the DV Holders are unevenly torqued or overtorqued. Probably both, but my money is on over torqued. 35 nm is not much.

The Deutz service school trainer showed us to wrap your thumb around the rachet and hold the handle with your fingers, In that position, it is difficult to exert over 25 ft lb. That is all the torque wrench I use for changing DV holder orings.

Larry Turner via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 22, 2017 at 7:40 AM
original IP and Injectors.  Neither ever removed.