I'l have to look into how to get a title, this guy might need to try by saying it is an abandoned vehicle. Wonder how I might try to get it started without a key, or out of PARK to get it on a trailer.

Rich,
Car is in Summerville, I'm in Surfside for a few days.
Go by take a look and give me a call. ****.
My tenant vacated and left me with this car.
I know nothing, other than the body looks good, bumpers, etc.
I nothing about the engine, interior looks rough.
I think it's good for parts only.

--FT